English Translation for egbẹ́dọ̀
Synonyms : egbẹ́dọ̀
e + gbẹ + ́dọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egbẹ́dọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : egbẹ́dọ̀
Spelling & word formation : egbẹ́dọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – E
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – A
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system