English Translation for egbálu
Synonyms : egbálu
e + gbá + lu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egbálu
Word Structure - Contracted form : egbálu
Spelling & word formation : egbálu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture