English Translation for egbór 'úbì-etí
Synonyms : egbór 'úbì-etí
e + gbó + rú + ù` + bì + e + tí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egbór 'úbì-etí
egbórú ùbì etí
Word Structure - Contracted form : egbór 'úbì-etí
Spelling & word formation : egbór 'úbì-etí
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – I
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – U
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets