English Translation for egbór 'úbì-etí
Synonyms : egbór 'úbì-etí
e + gbó + rú + ù` + bì + e + tí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egbór 'úbì-etí
egbórú ùbì etí
Word Structure - Contracted form : egbór 'úbì-etí
Spelling & word formation : egbór 'úbì-etí
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)