English Translation for egbór 'úbì-etí
Synonyms : egbór 'úbì-etí
e + gbó + rú + ù` + bì + e + tí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egbór 'úbì-etí
egbórú ùbì etí
Word Structure - Contracted form : egbór 'úbì-etí
Spelling & word formation : egbór 'úbì-etí
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Phonology
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – A
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – E
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence