English Translation for egbọwọ́tọ́wọ́
Synonyms : egbọwọ́tọ́wọ́
e + gbọ + wọ + ́tọ + ́wọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egbọwọ́tọ́wọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : egbọwọ́tọ́wọ́
Spelling & word formation : egbọwọ́tọ́wọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – E
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Orthography
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?