English Translation for egìgò
Synonyms : egìgò
e + gì + gò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egìgò
Word Structure - Contracted form : egìgò
Spelling & word formation : egìgò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM