English Translation for egíli
Synonyms : egíli
e + gí + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egíli
Word Structure - Contracted form : egíli
Spelling & word formation : egíli
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – U
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)