English Translation for egwúchẹ
Synonyms : egwúchẹ
e + gwú + chẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egwúchẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : egwúchẹ
Spelling & word formation : egwúchẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – U
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message