English Translation for ej 'àbi
Synonyms : ej 'àbi
e + jẹ + à + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ej 'àbi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ej 'àbi
Spelling & word formation : ej 'àbi
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – E
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption