English Translation for ekọda
Synonyms : ekọda
e + kọ + da +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekọda
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekọda
Spelling & word formation : ekọda
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)