English Translation for ekéji
Synonyms : ekéji
e + ké + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekéji
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekéji
Spelling & word formation : ekéji
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O