English Translation for ekì?li-ere
Synonyms : ekì?li-ere
e + kì + ?li + e + re +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekì?li-ere
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekì?li-ere
Spelling & word formation : ekì?li-ere
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Phonology
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala