English Translation for ekpọ́-ofé
Synonyms : ekpọ́-ofé
e + kpọ + ́ o + fé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekpọ́-ofé
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekpọ́-ofé
Spelling & word formation : ekpọ́-ofé
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – I
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The Igala Kingdom
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U