English Translation for ekpalu
Synonyms : ekpalu
e + kpa + lu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekpalu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekpalu
Spelling & word formation : ekpalu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – U
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system