English Translation for ekpana
Synonyms : ekpana
e + kpa + na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekpana
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekpana
Spelling & word formation : ekpana
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION