English Translation for ekpana
Synonyms : ekpana
e + kpa + na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekpana
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekpana
Spelling & word formation : ekpana
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ