English Translation for ekpigbè
Synonyms : ekpigbè
e + kpi + gbè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekpigbè
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekpigbè
Spelling & word formation : ekpigbè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – U
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ITA IGALA 2