English Translation for ekpo-ẹja
Synonyms : ekpo-ẹja
e + kpo + ẹ + ja +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekpo-ẹja
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekpo-ẹja
Spelling & word formation : ekpo-ẹja
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Phonology
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)