English Translation for ekute
Synonyms : ekute
e + ku + te +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekute
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekute
Spelling & word formation : ekute
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Why you most learn the Igala language