English Translation for ekwaliwọ
Synonyms : ekwaliwọ
e + kwa + li + wọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekwaliwọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekwaliwọ
Spelling & word formation : ekwaliwọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language