English Translation for ekwobọ̀tẹ́
Synonyms : ekwobọ̀tẹ́
e + kwo + bọ + ̀tẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekwobọ̀tẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekwobọ̀tẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ekwobọ̀tẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – A
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – I
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala Numeral System
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?