English Translation for ekwule
Synonyms : ekwule
e + kwu + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekwule
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekwule
Spelling & word formation : ekwule
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message