English Translation for ekwule
Synonyms : ekwule
e + kwu + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ekwule
Word Structure - Contracted form : ekwule
Spelling & word formation : ekwule
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)