English Translation for ele
Synonyms : ele
e + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ele
Word Structure - Contracted form : ele
Spelling & word formation : ele
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ITA IGALA 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – O
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence