English Translation for ele
Synonyms : ele
e + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ele
Word Structure - Contracted form : ele
Spelling & word formation : ele
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS