English Translation for elegwa
Synonyms : elegwa
e + le + gwa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : elegwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : elegwa
Spelling & word formation : elegwa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Over View of Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igala alphabet – U
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol