English Translation for elegwa
Synonyms : elegwa
e + le + gwa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : elegwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : elegwa
Spelling & word formation : elegwa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).