English Translation for elót 'únyí-uná
Synonyms : elót 'únyí-uná
e + ló + tú + ú + nyí + u + ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : elót 'únyí-uná
elótú únyí uná
Word Structure - Contracted form : elót 'únyí-uná
Spelling & word formation : elót 'únyí-uná
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – O
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – A
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala Numeral System
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?