English Translation for elótúnyí
Synonyms : elótúnyí
e + ló + tú + nyí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : elótúnyí
Word Structure - Contracted form : elótúnyí
Spelling & word formation : elótúnyí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)