English Translation for enaj 'ùbíẹ
Synonyms : enaj 'ùbíẹ
e + na + jẹ + ù` + bí + ẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : enaj 'ùbíẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : enaj 'ùbíẹ
Spelling & word formation : enaj 'ùbíẹ
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – A
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs