English Translation for enalẹ
Synonyms : enalẹ
e + na + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : enalẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : enalẹ
Spelling & word formation : enalẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- History of Igalapedia Project
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – O