English Translation for ene-kiajoji
Synonyms : ene-kiajoji
e + ne + ki + a + jo + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ene-kiajoji
Word Structure - Contracted form : ene-kiajoji
Spelling & word formation : ene-kiajoji
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- History of Igalapedia Project
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Dialects of Igala Language