English Translation for eneolomi
Synonyms : eneolomi
e + ne + o + lo + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : eneolomi
Word Structure - Contracted form : eneolomi
Spelling & word formation : eneolomi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Orthography
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Igala Kingdom
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System