English Translation for enẹwẹ
Synonyms : enẹwẹ
e + nẹ + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : enẹwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : enẹwẹ
Spelling & word formation : enẹwẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Phonology
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – E
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)