English Translation for enwu 'lukaté
Synonyms : enwu 'lukaté
e + nwu + á + lu + ka + té +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : enwu 'lukaté
Word Structure - Contracted form : enwu 'lukaté
Spelling & word formation : enwu 'lukaté
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language