English Translation for enwukìnekegwuchẹ
Synonyms : enwukìnekegwuchẹ
e + nwu + kì + ne + ke + gwu + chẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : enwukìnekegwuchẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : enwukìnekegwuchẹ
Spelling & word formation : enwukìnekegwuchẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Studies
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – I
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths