English Translation for enwukìnekegwuchẹ
Synonyms : enwukìnekegwuchẹ
e + nwu + kì + ne + ke + gwu + chẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : enwukìnekegwuchẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : enwukìnekegwuchẹ
Spelling & word formation : enwukìnekegwuchẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The Igala Kingdom
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – E