English Translation for epa
Synonyms : epa
e + pa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : epa
Word Structure - Contracted form : epa
Spelling & word formation : epa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture