English Translation for eranyegbudu
Synonyms : eranyegbudu
e + ra + nye + gbu + du +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : eranyegbudu
Word Structure - Contracted form : eranyegbudu
Spelling & word formation : eranyegbudu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Phonology
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Igala Kingdom