English Translation for erẹbie
Synonyms : erẹbie
e + rẹ + bi + e +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : erẹbie
Word Structure - Contracted form : erẹbie
Spelling & word formation : erẹbie
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ITA IGALA 2
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relevance of Igala language in education: