English Translation for eta
Synonyms : eta
e + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : eta
Word Structure - Contracted form : eta
Spelling & word formation : eta
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective