English Translation for etiaji
Synonyms : etiaji
e + ti + a + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : etiaji
Word Structure - Contracted form : etiaji
Spelling & word formation : etiaji
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – A
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION