English Translation for etiaji
Synonyms : etiaji
e + ti + a + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : etiaji
Word Structure - Contracted form : etiaji
Spelling & word formation : etiaji
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol