English Translation for etita
Synonyms : etita
e + ti + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : etita
Word Structure - Contracted form : etita
Spelling & word formation : etita
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs