English Translation for etita
Synonyms : etita
e + ti + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : etita
Word Structure - Contracted form : etita
Spelling & word formation : etita
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – U
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – E
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION