English Translation for etánẹ
Synonyms : etánẹ
e + tá + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : etánẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : etánẹ
Spelling & word formation : etánẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)