English Translation for etohi
Synonyms : etohi
e + to + hi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : etohi
Word Structure - Contracted form : etohi
Spelling & word formation : etohi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Igala Kingdom
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala