English Translation for ẹ̀fẹ́
Synonyms : ẹ̀fẹ́
ẹ + ̀fẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀fẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀fẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀fẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – A
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS