English Translation for éfíá
Synonyms : éfíá
é + fí + á +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfíá
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfíá
Spelling & word formation : éfíá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Igala Kingdom
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ITA IGALA 2
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System