English Translation for éfù
Synonyms : éfù
é + fù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfù
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfù
Spelling & word formation : éfù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – E
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2