English Translation for òfẹ̀
Synonyms : òfẹ̀
ò + fẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òfẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : òfẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : òfẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption