English Translation for ọ̀fẹ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀fẹ̀
ọ + ̀fẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀fẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀fẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀fẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala alphabet – E
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM