English Translation for ọfọ
Synonyms : ọfọ
ọ + fọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọfọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọfọ
Spelling & word formation : ọfọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ofo)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Igala Kingdom
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – O
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella