English Translation for ọfọ
Synonyms : ọfọ
ọ + fọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọfọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọfọ
Spelling & word formation : ọfọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ofo)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – U
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND