English Translation for àfù
Synonyms : àfù
à + fù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àfù
Word Structure - Contracted form : àfù
Spelling & word formation : àfù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala Numeral System
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- History of Igalapedia Project
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?