English Translation for àfù
Synonyms : àfù
à + fù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àfù
Word Structure - Contracted form : àfù
Spelling & word formation : àfù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – A
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – U
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE