English Translation for éf 'ewò
Synonyms : éf 'ewò
é + fu + e + wò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éf 'ewò
Word Structure - Contracted form : éf 'ewò
Spelling & word formation : éf 'ewò
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igala Numeral System
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overview of Igala alphabets