English Translation for éf 'ewò
Synonyms : éf 'ewò
é + fu + e + wò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éf 'ewò
Word Structure - Contracted form : éf 'ewò
Spelling & word formation : éf 'ewò
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala