English Translation for éf 'ọ́ka
Synonyms : éf 'ọ́ka
é + fẹ + ́ o + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éf 'ọ́ka
Word Structure - Contracted form : éf 'ọ́ka
Spelling & word formation : éf 'ọ́ka
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES