English Translation for éf 'ọ́ka
Synonyms : éf 'ọ́ka
é + fẹ + ́ o + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éf 'ọ́ka
Word Structure - Contracted form : éf 'ọ́ka
Spelling & word formation : éf 'ọ́ka
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – O