English Translation for éf 'ákpà
Synonyms : éf 'ákpà
é + fẹ + ́ a + kpà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éf 'ákpà
Word Structure - Contracted form : éf 'ákpà
Spelling & word formation : éf 'ákpà
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- ITA IGALA 2
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The Igala Kingdom