English Translation for éf 'ofẹ
Synonyms : éf 'ofẹ
é + fu + o + fẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éf 'ofẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : éf 'ofẹ
Spelling & word formation : éf 'ofẹ
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)